The Primos Dogg Catcher is simple to use Electronic Predator Call. If you are looking for a call that is under 100 USD and gives you premium Coyote Calls like features, then read this complete buyer’s guide. I am sure you will be able to make a decision with the Primos Dogg Catcher Review(2020).
Why should I buy Primos Dogg Catcher?
In our previous Primos Alpha Dogg Review, we shared the history of the Primos Brand. It’s a very trusted brand among hunters around the world. The Primos Dogg Catcher is an entry-level product under 90 USD, which is a real steal. It comes with 12 preloaded high-Quality sounds.
The best thing about this Dogg Catcher is Randy Anderson Calls, he is well known for his years of experience in hunting. These sounds are provided by him and it can attract some of the wildest predators. If you are a beginner in hunting then Primos Dogg Catcher is the best Electronic Predator Call under 90 USD price. Let’s dive deeper into the features list to know more about this awesome product.
- Design and Portability: The Primos brand is very well known for its Robust Quality products and trust me this model has all the features that are required for a product to survive in harsh conditions. It is very lightweight just 2.4 pounds and very easy to carry around.
- Sounds: In our testing, we found that Primos Dogg catcher is really loud, even in the open fields. We were not expecting this, due to its small and compact size. Please remember that some of you may not consider it loud enough compared to other products, but remember human ears are different than coyotes. Making huge noise won’t attract the predators, but the right frequency and Quality of the Call is going to do the job. We assure you this little boy won’t disappoint you in this section.
Play 2 Sounds Simultaneously: According to hunting expert Randy Anderson, selecting the right call at the right time is the key to get the best results. The Primos Dogg Catcher can play 2 sounds simultaneously, which is really an important feature at this price range. The moment you learn how to mix two sounds and create realistic scenarios, your hunting skills will improve and you will be able to get more predators in your bucket.
- Randy Anderson’s High Quality Sounds: We have used a lot of references of Randy Anderson in our Guide. That’s because he has years of experience in hunting and has managed to learn the language of Predators. He provides very high-Quality Calls for Primos. Here is the complete list of all the preloaded Calls you get with this product.
- Coyote interrogation howls
- Female invitation howls
- Coyote serenade
- Adult coyote distress
- Coyote pup distress
- Cottontail distress
- Baby cottontail distress
- Jackrabbit distress
- Baby jackrabbit distress
- Baby fawn distress
- Rodent distress
- Woodpecker distress
- Remote: The Primos Dogg Catcher comes with very a compact and user-friendly remote. You can operate the caller from 150 yards in the field.
- Batteries: The Dogg catcher is not rechargeable, it operates on 5 AA batteries. Though the Dogg Catcher has great battery life. It’s always important to carry an extra set of batteries in your kit. You don’t want to get flat batteries in between the hunt.
Other Primos Electronic Calls :
If you are looking for more advanced features then you can check out the Primos Alpha Dogg Review. It is slightly more expensive than Primos Dogg Catcher but has tons of more features and Calls.
Although, all the Primos products have the same base functionality implemented, only some of the features and number of calls change in every product. If you are a beginner in Hunting then having a huge library of calls won’t make you a pro or give you much experience. The Primos Dogg catcher is simple and easy to use pre-programmed Electronic Call under 100 USD budget.
Verdict on the Primos Dogg Catcher:
If you are short on budget and looking for a well-made product, then Primos Dogg Catcher is the right choice. The premium Sounds call by Randy Anderson will help you to attract more predators. You can easily carry it around, due to its very small and compact design.
However, You cannot program this Electronic Coyote Call. The Pre-programmed sounds are enough to attract predators. At the price tag of around 100 USD, Primos Dogg Catcher is a steal. I hope my detailed Primos Dogg Catcher review helped you to make your mind.